Sunday, October 4, 2015

Esp8266 - Futzing with Fritzing

UPDATE:
Updated Image with Chip Bypass Caps


My friend Larry - KB7KMO mentioned Fritzing (CAE) in one of his email the other day.

Several years ago, I looked at Fritzing when is was very beta, it was interesting then, but lacked a lot of what I needed for Experimental Circuits and PCB Hobby Productions.

I updated to the latest Revision (0.9.2b), to take another look.

For what I am doing now with PlugBoards (protoboards) it may help with documentation and project sharing.
Esp8266 Esp-11 Programming Fixture
This is my first real Fritzing Project, it is my Esp8266 Programming Board. Note: the ERB-EspWebServer Farm (see previous posts) will similarly be documented in another Post.

I still need to create some custom parts. For the above Image, I have used "place-holders" images for the Power Source, Esp's and Prop Plug.

So far, Fritzing has been a little frustrating, but that maybe just my leaning curve. You will likely see Fritzing used in some of my future Posts.


UPDATE:
To increase brightness of LED, Reduce the value of the LED Resistors (e.g., down to 2.2K).


-- Home Page: https://WA0UWH.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment