Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Fellow Blogger

Several year ago, I met a fellow blogger and Ham Radio Operator via the Internet. We have since traded; email, blog comments, and EchoLink conversations.

When I first started my struggling Blog, he provided helpful feedback, critique, and most of all, encouragement.

He is a prolific writer within his own Blog and has written several Ham Radio related software projects. He has provided the world with much enjoyment and fun to read information, technical insight and humor. He has written about; his love of his Wife, Ham Radio, his community, the outdoors, and his hiking adventures.

Recently my Friend was diagnoses with a fast growing incurable brain tumor, treatment of which undoubtedly will make his life difficult.

My heart, thoughts, tears and prayers go to my Friend;

Julian Moss - G4ILO, and to his wife Olga.

You can read his story at;
and

Good Luck my Friend

--

No comments:

Post a Comment